- LATEST NEWS
- Flow Chemistry Specialist
- Telescoped Library Flow Synthesis
- Reusable Palladium Catalyst
- Photolytic Cyanation
- Gas free Carbonylations
- 200th Flow Chemistry System
- Flow Chemistry Guide
- Montreal Sustainable
- Vapourtec Asia office
- 100th System
- Vapourtec is moving
- 50th R Series
- E-Series System
- R-Series System
- Photochemical Reactor
- why vapourtec
R4 Reactor Heater Module
Though the R4 heater is generally used as part of an integrated R Series system, it can also be used as a stand alone reaction heater.
• Excellent visibility. The novel design of the glass heat exchangers ensures the entire working volume of the reactor is visible at all times.
• Precise temperature control. The true temperature of each reactor is measured and controlled. Not only that, but the whole reactor is kept at a uniform temperature.
• Max temperature 250oC. For channels 1 & 3, the range is ambient to 150oC, for channels 2 & 4 it is ambient to 250oC
• Max temperature -70oC. For channels 1,3 & 4, there is the option of a cooling module.
• Accepts both column and tube type reactors. Reactors for either heterogeneous flow or homogeneous flow can be "plugged-in".
• Active cooling, even for heated reactors.
• Compact size. A single R-4 offers 4 independently heated reactors within a small footprint. Multiple R-4s can be stacked.
Technology moves fast.
Want to be kept up to date ?
Vapourtec products are continually being improved. If you'd like to be kept up to date as new products and capabilities are made available, click here to signup for the bi-monthly Vapourtec email newsletter. It lists latest publications, new application notes, and information concerning new technology and features.