- LATEST NEWS
- Research Breakthoughs
- multistep route to APIs
- Knochel-Hauser base
- Reactor technology drives photochemistry
- Slurry capable pump module
- End of year offer!
- Metal organic frameworks
- Photochemistry app notes
- flow vs batch photochemistry
- Anti-malarial APIs
- Growth in India
- Flow Chemistry Specialist
- Telescoped Library Flow Synthesis
- Reusable Palladium Catalyst
- Photolytic Cyanation
- Gas free Carbonylations
- 200th Flow Chemistry System
- Flow Chemistry Guide
- why vapourtec
New for 2009, Vapourtec are offering the facility to rent a fully integrated flow chemistry system. This allows users to see in practice how the system can work for them before committing to a full investment.
What is included.
A full R Series Flow Chemistry system comprising
- R2 Plus 2 channel pumping module with sample injection loop facility
- R4 Reactor heater with 4 independent temperature zones and 250oC maximum temperature
- Flow Commander ProTM control software
- Standard tube reactor
- 2 sizes of heat exchanger suitable for user with column reactors
One days training at the start of the rental period.
Warranty on the equipment.
In addition users may also choose to rent
- An R1 Plus extra pump module (giving 3 reagent channels in all)
- An R2 extra pump module (giving 4 reagent channels in all)
- A Gilson FC203 Fraction collector (*)
- A Gilson 151 UV detector (*)
Extra training is available on request.
Any extra glassware (heat exchangers) or tube reactors must be purchased.
Minimum Rental, 2 months, thereafter 1 months notice of cancellation.
1 month free for each 5 months of rental.
Should equipment subsequently be purchased, discount will be offered (amount increasing with length of rental period).
Please contact Vapourtec for full terms.
Please contact Vapourtec for details.
Rental is only available in the UK at present.
NOTE. All rental items are subject to availability. A fixed number of systems and accessories have been set aside for rental.
Items marked (*) are especially limited - first come first served.